Thursday 23 July 2009

My Mates


I caught sleeping all day from Amie.




Alhough there are times one of us has to be alert.
Notice the dirty paws on THAT DOG!..................................................


That's me again with Hanna.



Fluffs..................



and FRANK. By the way this is as close as Frank and I get!
It's a catnip mouse share.

That's it really....... just like to add I have never caught anything..... sorry for the pun, not even a cold..............I'm far too slow............................. luv Mew... Soggibottom cat........... x x x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

w you're lovely, but I love hanna too. So smart in that tux.

Midge said...

Hi Jackie.

Hanna was named after my friend....
My darling Hanna, always washed her pets paws before they came through the door!
My darling friend Hanna rescued me many times.
Hanna cat was another Godalming Cat Sanctuary cat rescued by us, a few days after I knew that I would never pick the phone up and my friend would never be on the other end. So we have Hanna cat..... x x x ~(Mew is the other cat)