Friday 18 December 2009

Plymouth Barbican in December


This view could have been taken at the height of Summer. Except with the wind chill factor coming across Plymouth Sound this morning it was really minus 5 deg. I'm sure that sounds very warm for some places in the world, or very cold...
IT FELT COLD!



Here is the give a way I won from Wendy at Wendy Carole's stuff.
I have at last somewhere to put oranges and cloves.
I normally hang them up on ribbon
But as the orange gets smaller they fall out of the ribbon.


So now I have a proper home for them at Christmas. It's not Christmas unless I smell oranges and cloves around the place. I thought Wendy's quilted container really clever.


can even hold nuts............ I hope Wendy is happy that her give a way went to a good home.
If you click and visit Wendy on the above link I know her cat is in the proverbial dog house by the way......


I have been catnip mousing this week.
Eight catnip mice, four for cats and three for the cats next door, except they don't know they have them yet....so shhhhhh.............



The smell of the oranges takes away the smell of catnip......



Well it does for me, not too sure if it has the same effect on Hannah.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

HI michele, i sent you an email about the christmas gift wrap giveaway. YOu may not recognize my address and delete it, so i am giving it to you here too. sharthejoysheila@hotmail.com or sheila@fadedbutdesiredtreasures.com either on.. just send me you address and i will get your gift sent off to you.. Merry Christmas

WoolenSails said...

I was all set to do oranges with cloves until my husband came back with 11 dollar cloves, ugh, made him take them back;) Need to go to the discount store so I can buy a big container of them for less.

Debbie

WendyCarole said...

glad you like your give away. The oranges look lovely displayed and the nuts too.

Anonymous said...

Sweet giveaway win. :-) I love seeing kitties enjoying their catnip...sure makes them go a wee bit crazy. Hee!! As for WendyCarole's tree...I've now seen a few post in blogland with regards to kitties and trees...oh so tempting!!