Monday 30 August 2010

A couple I made earlier


You have seen the pattern before, but not the Jake doll.
It was a few years ago and doll actually looked like Jake at one time.


Yeah !
Puffles, for all those who didn't have a clue what I was on about.
If I'm honest I wasn't sure either, so the one's I made were about the closest thing to puffles that I could imagine.


Jake seemed pleased with them anyway.


What else were we doing yesterday?
We were talking to Micky Mouse.

Amie and I are slightly doubtful it really was Micky Mouse.

7 comments:

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

Your kids are sooo cute! Oh, I
can't forget Amie, she is a
cutie, too...Have a great week..

Bear Hugs~Karen

Joanna said...

Your kids and Amie are beautiful, and I love the face you made on the little doll. Never heard of a puffle before, but then again I'm way out of that age group:) Very cute.

Allie said...

Darling doll, and those Puffles are too cute! Good job, dear one. Love the pics of the adorables, and oh the look on Amie's face is PRICELESS.

Dolores said...

Love the Puffles. The little ones look so sweet and neither one is camera shy.

Lisa said...

Really like your little guy! How fun to visit with the little ones!
Hugs, lisa

QuiltSue said...

Of course it was Mickey Mouse. How could you and Amie doubt it?

Cute looking grandkids by the way.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Look at those cuties including Ames!
love
tweedles