Friday 28 June 2013

Little Lana

I am one of the lucky few.
I might not visit or blog for ages and ages and then suddenly out of the blue a knock comes on the door.
OR IN OUR CASE a crazy music sound. It used to be the sound of BIG BEN. Now it's the music of the Lone Ranger. If your too young to know where I first heard this music, don't worry like all good series on T.V. It will come around again. 


 Our postman, is a very special guy, he reads my postcards. I don't mind, I never let on, that I know....  There are times that I answer the door and we read the post together. That doesn't often happen but sometimes it does.
This parcel had an English stamp, because I wasn't expecting mail I really couldn't guess who or where this parcel came from BUT. WOW. WHAT ?


Fantastic :-) ME ? :-) My kids will laugh. But hey ho ...... some one thinks I am fantastic and that's good enough for me :-)


A pay it forward from a few years ago and here it is.... Time doesn't matter.


It's not just any Pay it forward, it is a very special pay it forward.. no one gives me special little bears to cherish.
Say hello to Little Lana. My very own special teddy bear, and a drawing from one very special little girl called Lana.


Special bears need special places to sit and watch who comes and goes.


Niky, you've left me speechless. I promise that doesn't happen often.  Thank you so very much for such a thoughtful pay it forward. So much has happened since you posted a pay it forward on your blog and I clicked. So much has happened to both of us in our own worlds.

I love pay it forwards..

Time is just a click away :-)


There are so many good fairies out there. Niky is one of them.



Any one want to do a pay it forward ?
Let me know !
You just have to click and tell me. 

Niky makes fantastic earrings.. I know cos I now have a pair.......... Also a beautifully hand crafted book, a book of secrets especially made for me, also such beautiful things all posted in a tin with a teddy bear on it.

Pay it forward.. you give three times. You only receive once. BUT... it's not the receiving that counts, it's the giving.. OKAY, I admit, I JUST GUSH at the moment because Niky has sent me such special things.

BUT.. WOW.. wish you all had friends like me eh ?
They are the best..Only the best on Soggibottom's blog.
All a click away.
My friend Tweedles would say, "it doesn't mean that I am not there, just cos you can't see me".. I AM AROUND.



 Soggibottom still has so much going on around her so forgive me for not visiting your blog.
Niky. your a little star, thank you.


Miss Mutt, Freya leaves her blog with... LUVS, she is over at the catflap cavalier as usual.

LUVS :-) from Soggibottom :-) x x x

9 comments:

WoolenSails said...

What a wonderful surprise and I do have friends like you, you are one of them:) I treasure my little bear from across the ocean.

Debbie

Joanna said...

Yes, you are fantastic. What a lovely package to receive with lots of neat stuff. You sent me a pay it forward a while back and I love and use my gifts.

~Laurie~ said...

What a great present to receive - and totally unexpected makes it even more special! Thanks for sharing with us fantastic Michelle!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We know for sure that you are so giving. You touch lots of hearts and may not know it. I am so glad this little girl and her bear touched your heart- just when you least expected it.
Yes, we think your awsome!
Nitey nite to the little bear and all of Soggibottom.
What a beautiful post.
love
tweedles

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great present. Thanks for the puppy love.....grin.

WendyCarole said...

What a lovely surprise and such a cute little bear.

Include me in your PIF

Molly the Airedale said...

Little Lana is adorable and such a wonderful gesture!

Old Kitty said...

What a lovely concept and look what you got!! Fantastic!! Awwww have a lovely lovely weekend all at Soggibottom and special weekend wave to gorgeous Freya!! Take care
x

Anonymous said...

Good post with great photos!